I bring to you a PawHealer diet special. This is the section of what is GOOD to eat.
What you are viewing is what I have been eating for 5 solid weeks, about three times a day.
8 egg whites
2 mini corn tortillas
1 Tbs of Low Fat sour creams
2 Tbs of Non Fat Feta Cheese
Salsa
Total Calories 225
I supplement this unhealthy eating with my Monavie...which seems to have cut the cravings. I really do not get hungry. I am astonished at how much easier my dieting is with the juice and how I have been able to really cut calories without feeling like I was going to die....It's going to be a great Weigh In Sunday, because I can really see the change...yahoo and whopee!
Speaking of which....this next section is what people should NOT eat.
Friday, October 12, 2007
What To Eat and What NOT to Eat!
Please don't hurt them anymore!!!
Posted by
Unknown
at
1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats on your dieting - again - your resolve is amazing. The food looks alright - but every day more than once a day for all that time? I cannot imagine having that kind of discipline. Wow.
And .. I do not want to see animals harmed in any way - the cruelty of human beings astounds me.
But I can't look at the pics. I can look at pictures of human beings, but not animals.
Post a Comment