
Today is Sunday Weigh In .....and I'm a tad under the weather today, in fact I feel like I'm being tortured. I'm almost eight long weeks into this self imposed torture ritual. I mustget some sort of pleasure from inflicting this constant denial upon myself in the quest for self discipline. (and the loss of 25 lbs), but today I can't remember what it is.
I HAVE A STOMACH ACHE! I'm not with it today....
Another good analogy is that I feel like I'm running the marathon and I'm at the "wall"...it seems that four more weeks or is it five...anyway, is a long haul until the finish line.
That little man that sits in the back of my head (my friend Susan calls him her drunk monkey) and he whispers to me to forget about it, then he tells me that I have lost near 15 pounds and thats good enough...I keep yelling back at him (yes it's a him) to SHUT UP!
I know it gets harder to loose weight the longer your on a restriction diet....I use to watch the Biggest Looser on TV, and I would see some of those people who weighed like 250 pounds, eat very little and train everyday for hours, only to get on the scale and have not lost a single pound.
I don't think I look different from week to week....None the less, I must continue with my quest of torture.
I love my two little dogs....These are my favorite pictures for the past two weeks, I have about five hundred more. Daisy is starting to look exactly like Pinkerton, but she has her own distinct personality to be sure. I wish I could bottle their cuteness...
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Sunday Oct 27th Weigh In and Pictures of Us
Posted by
Unknown
at
2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Youre muscles are looking GORGEOUS!
Hope by the time you see this you are feeling 100%.
This is a long program and its not hard to see how your determination can be tested...still, I think the pancakes were a great idea!
Go for it! & Evict the "little man"!!
Just an ounce of your discipline - just an ounce! You look fabulous, hope you're feeling better!
Even the dogs seemed a little subdued. :( Still cute though. :)
I think it was the air quality...I have talked with other people who have been under the weather as well...
Little better today, but not 100%...
Thanks for asking!
Post a Comment