Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday Weigh In...No Cream Cheese For Me


How appropriate for this particular Sunday Weigh In....Shoot, I did not lose any weight form last week to this week which means;

NO BAGEL AND CREAM CHEESE FOR ME TODAY!

Boo hoo, boo hoo. But it's like that, I seem to go down in chunks. I also maybe didn'tt eat enough this week, because boy did I feel bad!

I love this Sunday postcard from Post Secret. I can relate to the them of losing 30 lbs and dying while trying...This is frigin hard...Stuck at 130 for now.....

I bought the coffee table book that just came out by the guy that has the blog of Post Secret. Every time I open it, I find something new. Anybody who is nosy about other people should love this blog and book, because it's fabulous...at least in my humble opinion. I'm a very inquisitive person and reading about peoples darkest secrets intrigues me.

I can see from this video I need a bikini wax...but its getting cold around here and I need the hair for warmth! Tehe, tehe....plus, who should I wax for? Daisy and Pinky don't mind. Hope you don't!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am doing a bodybuilding contest December 1st....I have about 10 pounds more to go...feels like 100 right now

Lavender said...

Youre right somethimes the numbers dont matter, youre looking great! I dont know how you can get 10 more pounds off yourself cause we cant see any spare from here! Stay strong, inside and out, Cheers!

Unknown said...

Thanks again, that was so nice. I can see a difference, so I was not concerned with the scale.

It is HARD...but thats why I do it. Six more weeks!

BetteJo said...

At some point, isn't all about the muscle and developing it in the right places? I mean, I don't know anything about competing - but I agree - doesn't look like you need to lose a thing!

Unknown said...

There are so many layers of fat, you would be amazed. I still have six weeks of "trimming the fat" as they say.

I have alot around the hips that hangs on HARD..> and that's an understatement.