Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sept 30 Weigh In and Pinky Pictures


This is Pinky in the car. How cute is he when waiting for me. her perches up on the ledge to watch for me. I love when he does it, looks sooo cute. That's Orbits head right next to him.


Funny how you get when your on a diet....I would use one word to describe it...discouraged. It is so easy to just want to chuck it. I think that is a mechanism that the mind uses to try and get one to start eating again. None the less, it seems that I am always trying to find a way to justify throwing away a month of hard work.

When I look at the pictures, right when I first take them, I say to myself...How awful, how terrible, and I believe that there are no changes to be seen. But then when I go back and look at the pictures two weeks later, I can see the improvements.

I think that is also called something like body dismorphic, or something like that. I have learned not to listen to myself, and just go on with my day. I shut down that little negative person that sits at the back of my mind and yaps at me filling my head with negative thoughts.

She says to me....."whats the use, nothings changed...go ahead, make yourself feel better, go have that bagel with cream cheese. Your too old anyway, go ahead, eat that piece of chocolate cake....." and on and on and on. Where did this little person come from anyway? And how do I get rid of her?

I find that she has a big influence on my life...I don't like her!

For some reason, I cannot get up the entire video snippet, it cuts off the front and back.
It is seeming to have a problem with the splicing.

I weighed in at 132 today. I was disappointed, I would of like to seen 131. But okay....I will keep on until I get there. This is Wednesday.




This is today.....I can see I need to eat some carbs...


2 comments:

BetteJo said...

I just ate a bagel and cream cheese. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hows Pinky Doing..I just did a litle feature on your blog at
http://blogcarnivals.blogspot.com.
Bodys looking good, hang in there..J