Sunday, September 2, 2007

Its Hot...Batteling the Elements

Oaky...Labor Day weekend and its HOT...really hot for us....and there seems to be an invasion of F--king flies....errrrrrr, grump

I'm sweating as I write this blog...Anyway...got a new camera and I have been learning how to use it.

Also, we can now easily add video...so I am going to start with one of my first videos of Pinky and Daisy playing.

Daisy and Pinky are brother and sister...just from different litters....I have a suspicion that Daisy may have a different father, since she looks more like half German Sheppard or something like that.

Here goes my first photo video




Okay, its nothing special...but I am way too hot to get creative today...

I do have a favorite picture to add...




Daisy had just come out of digging in the Garden with Pinky...Check out the dirt around her nose.

Too hot to blog anymore...I have lots of stuff tomorrow!

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

I loved the video! I had to mute it though - freaked the cat sitting next to me right out!

I just loved the little one going in circles and being momentarily distracted by a dish. LOL!

palette48 said...

I love your doggie header and your pups. They are cute.